Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Summer Academy?
An intensive multi-disciplinary training course aims to provide in-depth knowledge and robust skills on important topics and evolutions in media and communication. Participants in this course will emerge with a better understanding of the latest academic research, policy, market and professional trends in the focused area, as well as develop a network of colleagues to share their experiences, ideas and points of views.
2. Who can apply?
- Bachelor/ Master students of Journalism, political science, International relations, etc.
- PhD Students of Journalism, Political Science, International relations etc.
- Professionals from media and other related organisations who need a deeper understanding on the issues to be addressed.
3. How can I apply?
You must be fluent in English and send (1) a completed application form & (2) a copy of the applicant’s CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where does it take place?
In Thessaloniki, Greece.
5. What is the timeline of the Summer Academy?
- 1st February-30th of April 2018: Application period deadline
- 10th of May 2018: Decisions will be mailed out